Friday, September 28, 2007

Sculpture at Wayne State University


Sculpture at Wayne State University, by Mary Stebbins Taitt. Click image to view larger. Today I went to an all-day Photoshop workshop. I "learned" a lot, too much to take it all in. Don't expect instant results; I'll have to relearn and relearn most of it multiple times before I finally "get it!" I attempted to apply "curves" to this photo but I am not really sure if I did it right or if it helped. I clearly have to practice more.

Wayne State has lots of nice architecture and sculpture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

R&R said...

Great perspective on this photo ... and the colors are brilliant, so you must be doing something right!

As a WSU grad, I always enjoyed the sculptures on campus. I don't know if the stack of wrecked cars on Cass is still there (the campus has changed quite a bit in 20 years), but that was one of my favs.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I don't remember seeing the stack of wrecked cars; I'll ask Biker Buddy, he went there too.

I'm new in the area and don't even know where Cass is, not that I haven't been there, prolly have, but when everything is new, it's hard to remember.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Oh and thanks for your kind comment on my photo. I did fiddle with it a tiny bit, but didn't change it much, as it was already relatively satisfying. I need to practice what I learned before I forget it.