I hope we all do what we can and what we must to save the earth. The tulips are from our small patch of earth.
We try to:
- avoid putting toxins on our small portion of earth or using products that will toxify earth, air and water. We do not have Chemlawn spray our lawns.
- avoid excess consumption that results in excess landfill, and excess industrial costs etc
- buy local to help cut down on fossil fuels in shipping etc
- buy organic to cut down on toxins added to the earth and eat organic to put fewer toxins in our bodies
- avoid littering and whenever possible, pick up trash left behind by others
- turn off lights and electrical things we aren't using
- not use unnecessary appliances like televisions which pollute not only the earth and air, but also our minds. (BB and I do NOT own a TV--however, GB does have one in his own room.)
- do whatever we can to help the earth in every way possible and practical