Friday, April 4, 2008

Two art venues in one day

Yesterday, I had my water media class with Charlie Myers at the War
Memorial. Then I went to a poetry reading at the Scarab Club.

1-4: John, painting his sunset picture, and two stages of it, yet
unfinished. Also his unfinished duck picture.

5,6 Two of mine, abandoned house in storm (unfinished) and the old
gatehouse in color (finished, I hope)(I did a sepia of this as well).

7-9 Three pictures from the permanent collection of the Scarab club.
The last one is entitled "Mary." The light is very dim in there and I
did not use flash.

click images to view larger. I was away all day yesterday, so I have some catching up to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 'Abandoned House in Storm' looks great the way it is! Sometimes 'unfinished' is best. I also think the lack of lighting adds something positive to the last painting of Mary :)

Chrissy said...

Love your paintings.