Monday, January 14, 2008

You Make My Day



Marie at Montpelier Daily
has just granted me the "You Make My Day" award. Thank you very much, Marie. You made my day! I feel deeply pleased and honored!

Here are the rules from Alice's blog:

"""The award rules say: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."""

A lot of blogs bring me happiness and inspiration every day! I am happy to give the award to Marie (since you can get it more than once--she REALLY deserves it!), Berrybird, Nadine, Blue Rose, Anonymous, Andrea, Jim, Clarice, JoAnn, HPY, Coffeypot and Nicole (and I'd like to grant it to my other blogger friends). You guys are great and make my day!

The award has been designed by Susupetal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH thankyou Mary Stebbins Taitt! I'll adorn my Photography blog with your award even though you also visit my others :) You also Make My Day!!!

a/k/a Nadine said...

Thanks! :-D

Anonymous said...

Another award has flown back to you from my Photography Blog! You Make My Day!