Monday, November 26, 2007

Transitions Three

As I noted yesterday, many of our leaves have fallen, but definitely not all. These pictures were all taken last night. After dusk and after dark. (Long exposures at high ISOs.) We still have leaves (which is unusual for us), and over the weekend, people were busy putting up their holiday decorations in our neighborhood. I haven't been down to Lakeshore yet, when people go over the top decorating (hire contractors to decorate their houses.) These are just the local folk. I remember when people waited until Christmas eve to decorate, and then 'tl the week before Christmas. I guess I am giving away my age here. (We haven't started decorating yet, we're all fogified and grinchified, LOL.) As always, click images to view larger. Note my reflection in the wreat picture. LOL!

My lost camera is still missing. :-( It may be genuinely gone. :-( This will be a terrible loss for me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your abode? It's beautiful! That would cost the earth here in the UK!

I have a theory as to why you can't post comments on The Goddess In You, although I could be wrong. Are you signed in when you're trying to leave a comment? The nasty thing about this system is that it allows you to type in your comment even if you haven't logged in then doesn't save what you wrote.


joy
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

None of these are my house, but they are all within a block of me. Our house is small and brick and quite nice but oldish and in need of some repair and attention.

Yeah, did you see I did finally succeed at commenting? I HATE the fact that if you forget to sign in you lose everything you write--I never want to rewrite it then.

Anonymous said...

Oh no no these Christmas decorations are too early for me ... :) Nice self-portait!

Isadora said...

Oh, the Christmas decoration is sooo beautiful!! :) Even if they are not at your house. By the way, unless you tell us, we would never know. :)

Marie said...

Quelle jolie maison !

Je trouve que Noël est une fête qui va bien à ton pays !

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks so much for Anonymous, Isadora, and Merci Marie! I appreciate your kind comments.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL on the self-portrait, Anonymous! :-D

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great series of photos.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks Craig :-D