Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sailboat race on Lake St. Clair (Superboat) and My backyard journal

I took a zillion pix, may post more another day. But today, I thought
I'd show superboat, with its cape. LOL! It was late in the evening
and also cloudy and hazy.

The back yard journal is continued from yesterday.

I deeply apologize for not getting commenting done, but we are all
tied up with end of the year recitals and graduation plans and
rehearsals etc, plus planting and weeding and outdoor stuff--work
during the day and work in the yard and do kid stuff etc in the
evening. I hope to catch up soon.

Later today, we hope to go to the HUGE Detroit Arts Festival--a really
big deal. BB is at work until 3. PB is sleeping still. If we go, in
addition to the piles of pix I took at Metrobeach, the sailboat race
and Belle Isle, I'll have Detroit Art Festival pix, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super boat pictures. Everyone is busy this time of year. Don't dwell on it. It will pass too.

Sylvain said...

Every time I see a boat, it reminds me of Joseph Conrad, don't know why... Peaceful pics.

Marie said...

Very beautiful photos as usual. I thank you very much for the invitation :-)) (you will understand what I mean - lol)

I am back on line. I don't know whether I will be able to post photos and to visit my friends' blogs very often but I'll do my best.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thank you alll for visiting. We had a terrific storm. We are back from PB recital and BB has taken PB and a friend to the movies so maybe I can catch up a little.

Hmm, mysterious Marie.

Anonymous said...

Great to see this...Really nice one..


Thank you..
___________________
Andrew
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels