Sunday, June 29, 2008

Regional Farmer's Market, Syracuse, NY (postcard)

I was unable to get on-line while I was in Syracuse. They charge $10/day to use the internet--I will NEVER stay there again. Since we spent very little time in the room, I did not think it was a fair charge, and many places provide it for free.

So I am back-posting pictures from the trip. On our first day, we went to the Farmer's market. I love farmer's markets! How fun!

"Yesterday" has a back-post too. These go with "yesterday," Day 1 of our visit (or Day 2, but we spent the day before driving all day).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bread looks delicious, and very fresh flowers! Nice to see on my early Sunday morning :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! I keep forgetting about that huge time difference. We're having dinner--as we speak--on Saturday night!

That's why I love the farmer's market/.