Monday, June 9, 2008

Scarab Club, Detroit Festival of the Arts

Once again, you get not feeling with these pix for the mobs of people
that were actually there because I picked quiet moments for my photos.
The stair well going up to visit the artists' studios were so crammed
with people coming up and down that it was a claustrophobic fire
hazard!

They had signs on the bathroom doors saying "no public bathrooms." :-(

And people standing guard to keep out the riff-raff. Like me! I know
those were bathrooms becase I go there all the time! :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How annoying about the bathroom! I like the metal sculptures the best. The first looks like a lovely portrait :)

Kris McCracken said...

Maybe they had no bathrooms to encourage people to create a bit of ‘confronting performance art’ themselves? ;)